AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelHeart

Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o   Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

Hello, i am not sure if this is a bug or you guys want to leave it this way, the chests in DS respawn every 5 minutes, so we can farm them like back and fore for Kals, MDN, and etc... o_o Just telling you guys.

Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o   Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:45 pm

AngelHeart wrote:
Hello, i am not sure if this is a bug or you guys want to leave it this way, the chests in DS respawn every 5 minutes, so we can farm them like back and fore for Kals, MDN, and etc... o_o Just telling you guys.

Might have been when i was updating the NPC's that had errors , it mess up the spawn in mazes . Certain NPC's didnt work, and i know how much ppl hate a total server restart xD .But ty anyways for the report!

Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o   Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 pm

AngelHeart wrote:

Problem was within the script for DS respawn. Will be fixed next restart.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o   Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if it's a bug or.... o_o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: General Section :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: