AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rep exchanger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KunJass

Rep exchanger Empty
PostSubject: Rep exchanger   Rep exchanger I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 am

Basketball Since Money is easy. better if u low the rep and raise money in getting items in rep exchanger.

Make sure lvl jump is not able in this game.

Azrael? -,- Make it requirments, like wood=azrael or what ever u want.. always think about alternative ways to get gems for newbie.

santa Sorry for bad english! Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

Rep exchanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep exchanger   Rep exchanger I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:26 pm

KunJass wrote:
Basketball Since Money is easy. better if u low the rep and raise money in getting items in rep exchanger.

Make sure lvl jump is not able in this game.

Azrael? -,- Make it requirments, like wood=azrael or what ever u want.. always think about alternative ways to get gems for newbie.

santa Sorry for bad english! Merry Christmas

Trust me when I say money won't be as easy as it is now when the official launch starts. Money + rep brings much more balance then just rep alone. Every oppurtunity giving is always one abused so it must have a balance. Trust me, I know. I abused it myself in the past lol 1m rep is nothing to get. Azraels are going to remain only tradeable with Soul of BD gems because it will severely limit them in terms of flood control. As for newbies getting gems, they will have a way when award center is launched, but that isn't to say it will be cheap. A lot of what's in-game now seems easy, but when we make our next patch, alot of what is easy now won't be after.

Level jump will be solved for the most part with taking away boss exp as one person reported it as being there. I have still yet to see it, but with a claim that it is, is just pushing us to take away any big exp gains that can push for a big level jump. Thank you for your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Rep exchanger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: Suggestion Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: