AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delayed Opening, New hoster search

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKillaDx
Admin

Delayed Opening, New hoster search Empty
PostSubject: Delayed Opening, New hoster search   Delayed Opening, New hoster search I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Well, I am going to be looking into getting a new hoster so the server will be down for now. Going to be going at it alone unless I find new GMs who are capable of scripting/web design. I'll work on raising funds to pay for a dedicated server as to avoid the recent problems as well. I have a few ideas on how to raise the money, but that will be a last resort if I were to ever do so which is most likely not.

Anyways sorry that I won't be able to start up the official version now, but I will try my best to get around this and also work more on the server while it's currently down. Currently also taking any advice on new hoster information you guys may have such as someone who would host and at what cost and rather or not they are worth going that route with. Still also taking suggestions for more add-ons so I can have them ready when launch time comes around.

Have fun with whatever you guys do decide to do from now on. AHO may return soon with the right help. See you until then if you're still willing to play here. Above all else, rather or not you like the server, have fun gaming, it's why we game, is it not?

- xKillaDx
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php
xKillaDx
Admin

Delayed Opening, New hoster search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Opening, New hoster search   Delayed Opening, New hoster search I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 am

Well, we're back on for now. Will still be working on that dedicated server, but that will also come at a price. We will launch officially before christmas if possible, but cheaters need to be dealt with and one more person is needed who has more scripting skill then I or atleast similar. Be sure to grab the new patch which adds new apparel and the azrael chest and 85 ring chest. Will continue into looking into more options and add-ons for the server.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Delayed Opening, New hoster search
Page 1 of 1