AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Suggestions] Edit v1.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noob

[Suggestions] Edit v1.1 Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestions] Edit v1.1   [Suggestions] Edit v1.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Just got some suggestion to improve server.

Make Shinning and Glowing gems forgeable into hats - this will increase their value and maybe will get people to trade them or actually look for them.

Advertise this server in xTremeTop100, many go there to search for private, currently there is a little list of servers and the top ones have lots of player online like 50-70 a day.

Maybe lower the drop rate of Million Dollar Notes and Gems Chests so we actually need to trade and try to get money some how not just go DW and get rich in 1 hour.

I think that's it for now.

EDIT 1: The last 2 day some players have gotten in, they asked why they could not hit with newbe knife, please remove or something, and they had a problem with the server IP, please add an IP changer to the patch so people can know. That's it for now.

TY

Last edited by Noob on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions] Edit v1.1   [Suggestions] Edit v1.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:57 am

Noob wrote:

Make Shinning and Glowing gems forgeable into hats - this will increase their value and maybe will get people to trade them or actually look for them.

Advertise this server in xTremeTop100, many go there to search for private, currently there is a little list of servers and the top ones have lots of player online like 50-70 a day.

Maybe lower the drop rate of Million Dollar Notes and Gems Chests so we actually need to trade and try to get money some how not just go DW and get rich in 1 hour.

Already a bit less then 1% for MDN in DW without rates or items/poss, but if lowering it is what people want we can do that.

We already have 38th spot in topofgames but we'll add to more places and open voting only for voting and not for credit until we can stop proxy users, or atleast hinder them so much they just say "fck it" lol

As for shining and glowing gems we'll see. We would need to test that as well as sometimes it seems when changing one gem's forgeable location weird shiit happens such as one server I played made colo gems forgeable to hats and ended up making armors fuseable to hats without knowing so we will test things out once my other PC is fixed and hosting our test server.

As always, thank you for the suggestions and we will let you all know what we change if we do.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions] Edit v1.1   [Suggestions] Edit v1.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 pm

xKillaDx wrote:
Noob wrote:

Already a bit less then 1% for MDN in DW without rates or items/poss, but if lowering it is what people want we can do that.

We already have 38th spot in topofgames but we'll add to more places and open voting only for voting and not for credit until we can stop proxy users, or atleast hinder them so much they just say "fck it" lol

As for shining and glowing gems we'll see. We would need to test that as well as sometimes it seems when changing one gem's forgeable location weird shiit happens such as one server I played made colo gems forgeable to hats and ended up making armors fuseable to hats without knowing so we will test things out once my other PC is fixed and hosting our test server.

As always, thank you for the suggestions and we will let you all know what we change if we do.

Thank you, and it's a very nice server, only thing is player but I'm helping whoever needs to level that's the least I can try to help new players out. Thank you for considering my suggestions.
Hao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions] Edit v1.1   [Suggestions] Edit v1.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Suggestions] Edit v1.1
Page 1 of 1