AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is Off?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noob

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Looks like it have been off for almost 1 hour, having problems with ISP again?

Hao

Back to top Go down
tysonpt

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Website is ON and i can see a player online... so i think they are making some chages?

If so next time time better warn here\reg site when u gonna put server down

~~Tyson~~
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Just hope that, cuz it has been down for 5 hours already, and no notice and stuff, very weird.

Hao
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Noob wrote:

Hao

Server isn't off , but i go check out some things to see what's wrong.I was alr wondering why no1 was online except myself .So hold on i will check out some things and let you guys know , once i know more about it
It is indeed very weird , but you guys can be sure IF we make changes on the server that will take us longer than just a few minutes we will ALWAYS put an announcement here , on the announcement section.

Edit: Can you guys try again? i been checking out my IP and thats seems still to be the same , i know my net went out twice today but only for a few mins , max 5 mins or so...
So i don't really know why you guys aren't able to connect to the server , so please try again and let me know if it works or not
I will restart the server aswell now ,just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:

Hao

Server isn't off , but i go check out some things to see what's wrong.I was alr wondering why no1 was online except myself .So hold on i will check out some things and let you guys know , once i know more about it
It is indeed very weird , but you guys can be sure IF we make changes on the server that will take us longer than just a few minutes we will ALWAYS put an announcement here , on the announcement section.

Edit: Can you guys try again? i been checking out my IP and thats seems still to be the same , i know my net went out twice today but only for a few mins , max 5 mins or so...
So i don't really know why you guys aren't able to connect to the server , so please try again and let me know if it works or not

It's back up again, did you check what was the problem? And yeah, we could see only 1 person was online and none of us could get in, weird stuff. Anyway it's back ON now. TY

Hao
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Noob wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:

Hao

It's back up again, did you check what was the problem? And yeah, we could see only 1 person was online and none of us could get in, weird stuff. Anyway it's back ON now. TY

Hao

Your welcome! I think the problem was cuz i was using a IP changer , idk for sure if that was the problem , but thats the only thing i can think off , for now , since IP didn't change and i still was able to go on the server, now my IP changer is off and server seems to work again.it's just a guess ofc, but i do remember i had IP changer on when i restarted the server afther i lost net for max 5 mins , to have clean bat's and logs again.Anyways i am glad people are able to log on it again.
Sorry for the problems .

Have fun guys ~~ Jenny ~~

Back to top Go down
Noob

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:

Hao

Hao

Your welcome! I think the problem was cuz i was using a IP changer , idk for sure if that was the problem , but thats the only thing i can think off , for now , since IP didn't change and i still was able to go on the server, now my IP changer is off and server seems to work again.it's just a guess ofc, but i do remember i had IP changer on when i restarted the server afther i lost net for max 5 mins , to have clean bat's and logs again.Anyways i am glad people are able to log on it again.
Sorry for the problems .

Cool, I think you should post something in the homepage, cuz many of us tried to log in, and for those who never check forums Razz

Hao
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Noob wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:
Jenny wrote:
Noob wrote:

Hao

Hao

Sorry for the problems .

Cool, I think you should post something in the homepage, cuz many of us tried to log in, and for those who never check forums Razz

Hao
Yea , don't worry was about to do that , but wanted to rspond here first , so you guys knew what was going on .Ty anyways for the tip tho Smile

PS:Please also check out KillaD his poll , about events you guys would like to see or do in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Cool gonna go check it now, thank you for your activeness... In old private servers we had to wait a day or 2 to find out what is going on haha. Smile

Hao
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Noob wrote:
Cool gonna go check it now, thank you for your activeness... In old private servers we had to wait a day or 2 to find out what is going on haha. Smile

Hao
Aw lol , and you are welcome , even tho i already felt bad it toke me 5 hours to respond on your topic .Sorry again , was a bit bussy as well today , so couldn't check the forums too ofthen , which i normally do as much i can.
Ffor us it is verry important to comunicate with the people as much we can .Can't have a good server with bad comunication or missundestandings xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is Off? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Off?   Server is Off? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is Off?
Page 1 of 1