AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirage Maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blairbur

Mirage Maps Empty
PostSubject: Mirage Maps   Mirage Maps I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Something i thought of. The mirage maps to me feel kinda useless. With the leveling maps and using winter or the abandons to lvl their is almost no point to it. So I'm sure what you could really do to them but offer a bigger incentive with exp or maybe some drops. 100k notes or maybe something way smaller. Just throwing it out their. i went to thundoria mirage and icicle and their was almost no point in going except to kill the mini boss in thundoria.
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

Mirage Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirage Maps   Mirage Maps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am

blairbur wrote:
Something i thought of. The mirage maps to me feel kinda useless. With the leveling maps and using winter or the abandons to lvl their is almost no point to it. So I'm sure what you could really do to them but offer a bigger incentive with exp or maybe some drops. 100k notes or maybe something way smaller. Just throwing it out their. i went to thundoria mirage and icicle and their was almost no point in going except to kill the mini boss in thundoria.

100k notes are a no-no lol and anything lower won't motivate many. We will look into what to do with the maps however if people really don't use them. If no one wants to use them we can just take them out for something else, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Mirage Maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: Suggestion Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: