Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just Wondering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blairbur

PostSubject: Just Wondering   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Just wondering what new content or updates you guys are planning on. Looking forward on news and stuff but since ive been kinda the only online i haven't heard or seen anything different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKillaDx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering   Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm

blairbur wrote:
Just wondering what new content or updates you guys are planning on. Looking forward on news and stuff but since ive been kinda the only online i haven't heard or seen anything different.

Nothing is changing right now, but the things I want to implement I will talk with Jen about first, whenever I can. Also about around this weekend or so, I'm going to start transfering our features to different base files with hopefully less bugs and test them from there. Hopefully the few bugs we do have will be fixed then and we can start looking to get more players again along with opening Item mall and all that good stuff.

Still need to find someone who knows C programming and things about some other programs I want to implement as well, but for now the bigger focus is on fixing the melee bug, then implementing some new features before all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Just Wondering
Page 1 of 1