AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAme Not Responding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KunJass

GAme Not Responding. Empty
PostSubject: GAme Not Responding.   GAme Not Responding. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 am

Whenever i teleport to other map, My Client always freeze and not responding. Anyone Can Help me? cherry
Back to top Go down
jollynomad

PostSubject: Re: GAme Not Responding.   GAme Not Responding. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 pm

either its ur own lag, or maybe u should try redownloading the game and reinstalling. i suggest installing the game onto the Desktop, cuz from windows Vista + u get mad lag if u install game in the C folders or etc. Even Documents would be a good place.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: GAme Not Responding.   GAme Not Responding. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:13 pm

KunJass wrote:
Whenever i teleport to other map, My Client always freeze and not responding. Anyone Can Help me? cherry
Try to delete your music folder in your client , helped for alot of people already .Also go to your taskmanager and check if there arent any other game.exe is running ,if so than quit the proces.
Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAme Not Responding.   GAme Not Responding. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAme Not Responding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: General Section :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: