AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Suggestions]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itzgary

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 am

What you think of putting azz gems only at FC/DS boss to bring people in those mazes ?
I really like those mazes cause there's a level restriction and it makes chance for new players to win as team with a good strategy, indeed people can"t be outleveled by older players. Virus agree with the idea. I think like 2% rate each gem without poss/cb will be great, we don't want those OP gems too easy. I think it's like making FC/DS a main event for the server with a chance for everyone.
Sorry if i messed up with my english i have to work on it x,x
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:19 am

itzgary wrote:
What you think of putting azz gems only at FC/DS boss to bring people in those mazes ?
I really like those mazes cause there's a level restriction and it makes chance for new players to win as team with a good strategy, indeed people can"t be outleveled by older players. Virus agree with the idea. I think like 2% rate each gem without poss/cb will be great, we don't want those OP gems too easy. I think it's like making FC/DS a main event for the server with a chance for everyone.
Sorry if i messed up with my english i have to work on it x,x

The problem with this suggestion is that it does make getting those gems easy. And new comers still won't have a chance at them, why? Because older players will just outgem FC/DS characters and slaughter them. With the exchange we have now and with the changes coming, it will be more fair to those new players as long as they do work together. CI is the alternative to CA and should be treated as such. Less drops, but still chance at getting bd soul at the end to exchange for azraels.

After we do our next patch you won't obtain bd souls as easily as before and when we have our maps up and ready, the most souls obtained in a 2day period will be 3 if WD and BD are both killed. Of course thee is still bd mobs, but the rate is going to be low. Thanks anyways
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php
itzgary

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 pm

So what about putting UG's in those mazes as an alternative of DW with better rates ? Dw already got kals, B1 and B2 objective, I really wanna bring some people to FC/DS. Btw your way for bd souls/azz gems is great Smile
I got another idea like remooving godess favor from rep NPC and putting them on FC/DS/DW1 bosses only.
Back to top Go down
Synyster

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:38 pm

I dont like the idea that the most prized gem (BD soul) is exchangeable for the 2nd most prized gems ( azz gems)

i understand the thought process behind it, but in all actuality its making CA/CI/BH just too damn important. I have never gotten a BD soul from either CA/CI and when i go to those mazes with my guild i see maybe only 1-2 dropping. Now as players get better theyll ofc kill quicker, but as ppl get better so will the #s meaning the opposition and need to kill off enemies before farming more of a threat.
My Suggestions:

Make Super gems from Rep/Credits: Theyre not that OP of gems... in fact theyre not even as helpful as UG's in most cases...

Put Azz gems dropping from FC/DW as gems themselves, make the bosses drop 1-2 random gems... So farming these mazes gets u the gems.. but not always the one u need. Reducing the uses of farming it slightly, and increasing the market of Azz gems to be sold.

Put azz gem vouchers dropping in DW bosses and BH goddess, 100% for 1, 20% for the 2nd. With lucky amps. But use Boss Stones as the item that u exchange into Azz gem vouchers. This gives about 5-7 bosses that drop 3-4 that spawn 24 hours and others slightly more often. Giving every boss in the game a chance to drop the boss stone isnt a bad idea.

Make an exchange to exchange boss stones into Azz or Super gems.

Just a few ideas
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Synyster wrote:
I dont like the idea that the most prized gem (BD soul) is exchangeable for the 2nd most prized gems ( azz gems)

i understand the thought process behind it, but in all actuality its making CA/CI/BH just too damn important. I have never gotten a BD soul from either CA/CI and when i go to those mazes with my guild i see maybe only 1-2 dropping. Now as players get better theyll ofc kill quicker, but as ppl get better so will the #s meaning the opposition and need to kill off enemies before farming more of a threat.
My Suggestions:

Make Super gems from Rep/Credits: Theyre not that OP of gems... in fact theyre not even as helpful as UG's in most cases...

Put Azz gems dropping from FC/DW as gems themselves, make the bosses drop 1-2 random gems... So farming these mazes gets u the gems.. but not always the one u need. Reducing the uses of farming it slightly, and increasing the market of Azz gems to be sold.

Put azz gem vouchers dropping in DW bosses and BH goddess, 100% for 1, 20% for the 2nd. With lucky amps. But use Boss Stones as the item that u exchange into Azz gem vouchers. This gives about 5-7 bosses that drop 3-4 that spawn 24 hours and others slightly more often. Giving every boss in the game a chance to drop the boss stone isnt a bad idea.

Make an exchange to exchange boss stones into Azz or Super gems.

Just a few ideas

Thank you for the suggestions, but with your ideas the server gets to be to easy. Point is it isn't suppose to be easy to get azraels and trading bd souls reduces them and azrael spam. BD,WD, BH, CA/CI are suppose to be important. More pk = more fun. Giving people everything for free or almost no work wouldn't make the game any more fun for either side, just look at avacado. Point is to make you work for stuff and have fun doing it. What's fun about 100% drop rates? If we were to do that then might as well add npcs with all items. We will add more usefulness behind boss stones, but its unlikely it will be for azrael gems. Only possible way to get those will be trading bd soul gems. If it changes to anything it'd be removal of that trade system for a boss that drops it, at a lower rate with a respawn of 24hrs. Azraels are OP, BD soul is OP. Limiting them both will balance the server more then giving everyone all the azraels they want.
Back to top Go down
Synyster

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm

They're not that OP... every server has them... and if you put them in item mall.... Will turn this server into a mallers paradise. And as much as i respect the staff and that you all had the forethought to actually run a beta like so few servers do... Once mallers have that much of an advantage over non-mallers the "fun" of farming just isnt there anymore... Which leads to 3 things.... players who quit cuz the server isnt fun anymore, players who whine and want constant events so they have a chance against mallers, and lastly pissed off mallers that wasted their money to own the hell outta non mallers and are now pissed their is no PK.

I really suggest you put some thought into making it a little easier... I quit Official for a reason. Now i dont expect or even like servers that are too ez. But their is a balance to made here, and your off balance leaning towards official a bit too much.. IMHO.

Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Synyster wrote:
They're not that OP... every server has them... and if you put them in item mall.... Will turn this server into a mallers paradise. And as much as i respect the staff and that you all had the forethought to actually run a beta like so few servers do... Once mallers have that much of an advantage over non-mallers the "fun" of farming just isnt there anymore... Which leads to 3 things.... players who quit cuz the server isnt fun anymore, players who whine and want constant events so they have a chance against mallers, and lastly pissed off mallers that wasted their money to own the hell outta non mallers and are now pissed their is no PK.

I really suggest you put some thought into making it a little easier... I quit Official for a reason. Now i dont expect or even like servers that are too ez. But their is a balance to made here, and your off balance leaning towards official a bit too much.. IMHO.

The balance here and on a few select servers is probably perhaps way better then official since crusaders aren't going to be owning everyone. I am also still working on another way crusaders won't be owning everyone without actually nerfing them. Also another thing you are forgetting, it isn't purely pk to get stuff. When we can officially launch there will be more maps. We will have PvE map for white dragon, we have CI which is PvE version of CA, and we may open another map for farming UGs at a very very low rate, but PvE enabled. This is by far no means "pk only to get gems." That is what you are focused on and it's simply not that way. Nothing will be easier then it is now in beta. One of the biggest points of beta was to fine-tune class balance and see how fast people would get certain drops. We are going for a longer then 1 week lifespan server, so making things easier and easier won't be good for us nor you.

Level makes the difference in attack dmg, you will actually need to level, gemming won't be as easy as alot of other servers, and there ill be more then just equipment differences in game. Mall will be more well balanced then other servers as we aren't offering all OP shiit from the start or maybe never. UGs, Death Set and some manu type items perhaps will all be offered and will also be in AC as well so by no means will anyone cry about mallers nor have a reason to unless mallers really REALLY mall as in spending 100s of dollars just to gem to the max on everything with only UGs. Azraels, BD gems, 85 unseal+ equipment won't be offered at first or may only be around for special events.
Back to top Go down
Synyster

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Ahh i was unaware of White Dragon or CI being a non-PK zone. I also have to say i have never heard of a server with such a balanced item mall, which is why i didnt understand. With what u have stated then i do fully agree with what you are doing.

My apologies, but im so used to the greedy ass admins of other servers... although u dont seem like it... Neither did UPO at first, i was a MOD there and helped the GMs alot. Then they got greedy made it a mallers paradise by making lvl 120-135 only obtainable through a daily quest or malling. So ppl malled $500-$1000 to own the hell out of everyone else, i then quit and was banned a few weeks later for trying to sell my account (Just cuz the admin pissed me off). But if your really willing to make such an even playing field for non-mallers then, im now even more interested to see how this server will turn out, then before.

Carry On, I am very much so excited to see this server launch officially.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Synyster
Back to top Go down
jollynomad

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 am

lolz i was with syn at that server too lolz! np i played with killad on OH3 he'll be good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Suggestions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestions]    [Suggestions]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Suggestions]
Page 1 of 1