AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What site works best for downloads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xKillaDx
Admin

What site works best for downloads Empty
PostSubject: What site works best for downloads   What site works best for downloads I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:35 pm

If you guys can tell me what sites you use to download stuff from (besides 4shared >.>) and what country you are in, that would help alot as we try to get these clients uploaded to sites everyone can use.

If at all possible include max upload/download size for free users. Not necessary, but would help some. Thanks for anyone who has suggestions to give.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php
itzgary

PostSubject: Re: What site works best for downloads   What site works best for downloads I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Torrent's not that bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrazyKillaH

PostSubject: Re: What site works best for downloads   What site works best for downloads I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Yes, Torrents are the best as long as we have seeders. I offer myself to as a seeder. Smile
Back to top Go down
lastero

PostSubject: Re: What site works best for downloads   What site works best for downloads I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 pm

well im not sure torrent is the best cause no all the people like me have installed torrent, maybe other should be better. MY OPINION.
Back to top Go down

What site works best for downloads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: Suggestion Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: