AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Again OFF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lastero

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 pm

I only want to know why the server is off, then on and then off. Also the web, if u are going to add things in-game try to put a New on the web or create Threat in the forum saying what are u doing or the problem u are having, because idk what happen (i think im not the only one). If u keep having problems ull lose ppl. Thx
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah, this is a great server, really enjoying it, but this is getting on my nerves and many people's too...
Back to top Go down
itzgary

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm

The beta just ended adn there are maybe some things to fix left... KIllad and Jen' told that they will be a bit busy with their family this week, just be patient Wink
Back to top Go down
lastero

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Yea i dont have problem only if they only make a threat or create a new on web, or ask someone to be the forum mod so they tell him to do that things if they dont have time
BTW server On
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

....and it's OFF again. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
quincy56

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 pm

server off gm
lol is back server thx !!
Back to top Go down
itzgary

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm

so Luffy u finaly here dude ? what's ur char name ahah i wanna kill you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 pm

It's OFF again... Oh man, what am I going to do with my life. Sad
Back to top Go down
itzgary

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't know U_u You can get drunk/high, listen to music, watch animes... So many interesting things that you can do without mooving from your computer Cool
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 pm

lastero wrote:
I only want to know why the server is off, then on and then off. Also the web, if u are going to add things in-game try to put a New on the web or create Threat in the forum saying what are u doing or the problem u are having, because idk what happen (i think im not the only one). If u keep having problems ull lose ppl. Thx
Sorry , i can't help it i keep losing net again , seems the new modem they installed seems not to work either how it should , tomorow in the morning between 8 AM and 1 PM there will come a techinicus AGAIN .sorry guys i want to keep you updated but every few minutes i keep losing net .If i could post it earlyer i would , i posted on serverdev forum , and whne i was about to post here i lost net again.I really hope this problem will be fixed soon , but my ISP dunno themselfes whats wrong for the moment , since i got another router from them yesterday, but seems that didn't fix the problem.Anyways i try to keep you guys up to date , whenever i can (need net to post).
Also if they going to install AGAIN another router my IP might change again , so make sure to stay tuned here , on our web ,or on serverdev forum.
My appologises again for all these troubles .

PS: if we would work on server or net we would have posted it here... unless it's a fast server restart needed ...
Also if we work on the net we got copy's from the web we using and make changes on that first to test ...
So i'ts not like we choose for it that the server is off ...its just my fucking net that is fucking not only anoying you guys , but me as well ...even when i try to post on forums i keep losing the net..
Back to top Go down
lastero

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Okok i dont have any problem with that i can be patient, the only thing im saying is that not only u can post here, xKillaDx is also Gm so if u are having problems with net u should try to get other way to contact urself that u dont need net.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:09 pm

lastero wrote:
Okok i dont have any problem with that i can be patient, the only thing im saying is that not only u can post here, xKillaDx is also Gm so if u are having problems with net u should try to get other way to contact urself that u dont need net.
Well we are in diffrent time zones , and when this all was happeneing Killad was sleeping or wasn't home ...we still have a life besides the server as well .And My CellPhone being a bitch as well no lie LOL , ask Killad about it xD and the house phone isnt working either when i don't have net .I just want to make my point here that there isnt really another way than wait untill i got net back to keep you guys up to date.And lets cross fingers it will all be gone and fixed tomorow.
Back to top Go down
quincy56

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 pm

lol server off ?
where is patch new ip o.o ??
pliz
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

quincy56 wrote:
lol server off ?
where is patch new ip o.o ??
pliz

Jenny wrote:
Technicus just left and again i got another new modem , they will folow it up this weekend ,but they cant sent any technicus when i will have troubles again during the weekend, so lets cross fingers this time it's really fixed!

Update NEW IP = 94.227.73.178

PS: can someone try out if the web works pls ?

Looks like server is disconnecting again Sad
Back to top Go down
Noob

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Is it off again or it's just me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Noob wrote:
Is it off again or it's just me? Sad
Yes it was off , lost net again, but only for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Again OFF  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Again OFF    Server Again OFF  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Again OFF
Page 1 of 1