AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blairbur

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 pm

I played a couple TOP private server's before. So first off i would like to say this is a really good one Razz. Anyway to my suggestion. I always thought it would be cool if you could make the stat cap higher. I forget what the cap is for a stat... i think 150 or something. This way you could add more to spr or w.e u wanted than randomly assigning points to stats when your main one is capped. Something to consider.
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion    Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

blairbur wrote:
I played a couple TOP private server's before. So first off i would like to say this is a really good one Razz. Anyway to my suggestion. I always thought it would be cool if you could make the stat cap higher. I forget what the cap is for a stat... i think 150 or something. This way you could add more to spr or w.e u wanted than randomly assigning points to stats when your main one is capped. Something to consider.

We have already increased spr's max stat to 125. Other stats are remaining at 100 max simply because spr is the weakest and need an extra edge. Thx for the suggestion though, will look forward to more if you have any.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1