AntiHero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortune Lots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blairbur

Fortune Lots Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Lots   Fortune Lots I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm

I never used fortune lots before so i tried them. Here i got struck by lightning and died many times lol. but anyway when you die and click revive. Your character won't revive and the only way to get back into the game is to re-log. Not sure if it's a glitch or what not. Also this is very unimportant but their is a yeti or 2 in DW2 that are stuck in little blocked off area's.
Back to top Go down
xKillaDx
Admin

Fortune Lots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lots   Fortune Lots I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 am

blairbur wrote:
I never used fortune lots before so i tried them. Here i got struck by lightning and died many times lol. but anyway when you die and click revive. Your character won't revive and the only way to get back into the game is to re-log. Not sure if it's a glitch or what not. Also this is very unimportant but their is a yeti or 2 in DW2 that are stuck in little blocked off area's.

No worries, this is normal for tales. Also as a heads up, do not use them anymore without mystic clovers as doing so and dying leaves you with negative exp if you are below 0%. It is not a bug and you will not see exp gain until you get your % back to normal. As for the yeti mobs idk about that o.o Perhaps a 1 in 100 chance of happening with the random respawn places.
Back to top Go down
http://antihero.no-ip.org/pko/index.php

Fortune Lots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AntiHero Online :: General Section :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: